Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room (Distinctive Collections: 1FL) Capacity: 9
- Reading Room access is by appointment only.
- Reading Room Appointments must be made at least 7 days in advance along with a materials request made via the Aeon request form/account
- Please email email@example.com after you have made your item requests in Aeon
- Please reserve your Reading Room appointment according to the following collection service schedule:
- Cuban Heritage Collections (CHC): Mondays & Tuesdays
- Special Collections (SC): Monday-Friday
- University Archives (UA): Monday-Friday
NOTE: If you are a researcher unable to visit in person, please contact the appropriate Distinctive Collections Dept. for reference/research assistance options.
- Cuban Heritage Collection: firstname.lastname@example.org; 305-284-4900
- Special Collections: email@example.com; 305-284-3247
- University Archives: firstname.lastname@example.org; 305-284-8129
Power Available: Yes
Special Collections and University Archives are located in the Kislak Center on the first floor of the library, directly across the breezeway from the main entrance.