Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room (Distinctive Collections: 2FL) Capacity: 6
The Cuban Heritage Collection [CHC] Reading Room will serve as the sole Distinctive Collections Reading Room for the University of Miami Libraries for the Fall and Spring semesters 2020-2021.
- Reading Room access is by appointment only and currently restricted to UM Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Reading Room Appointments must be made at least 7 days in advance along with a materials request made via the Aeon request form/account
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org after you have made your item requests in Aeon
- Please reserve your Reading Room appointment according to the following collection service schedule:
- Cuban Heritage Collections (CHC): Mondays & Tuesdays
- Special Collections (SC): Thursdays & Fridays
- University Archives (UA): Thursdays & Fridays
NOTE: If you are a researcher not affiliated with the University of Miami, please contact the appropriate Distinctive Collections Dept. for reference/research assistance options.
- Cuban Heritage Collection: email@example.com; 305-284-4900
- Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 305-284-3247
- University Archives: email@example.com; 305-284-3247
During Spring 2021 the Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room will operate out of the Cuban Heritage Collection [CHC] Reading Room on the 2nd Fl of Richter Library in the Roberto C. Goizueta Pavilion found to the left of the main elevator exit.