Cuban Heritage Collection [CHC] Reading Room (Distinctive Collections: 2FL) Capacity: 10
Reading Room access is by appointment only. To book your visit, please complete the following steps:
- Book a table using the LibCal booking system (below) with the date and time you wish to visit.
- Request the materials you wish to consult via the AEON system: Aeon request form/account
- Email email@example.com with details of your booked LibCal seat and materials requested in AEON to ensure that your request has been received.
- Please reserve your Reading Room appointment according to the following collection service schedule:
- Cuban Heritage Collections (CHC): Mondays & Tuesdays
- Special Collections (SC): Monday- Friday
- University Archives (UA): Monday - Friday
NOTE: If you are a researcher not affiliated with the University of Miami, please contact the appropriate Distinctive Collections Dept. for reference/research assistance options.
- Cuban Heritage Collection: firstname.lastname@example.org; 305-284-4900
- Special Collections: email@example.com; 305-284-3247
- University Archives: firstname.lastname@example.org; 305-284-8129
The Cuban Heritage Collection [CHC] Reading Room is located on the 2nd Fl of Richter Library in the Roberto C. Goizueta Pavilion found to the left of the main elevator exit.