Cuban Heritage Collection [CHC] Reading Room (Distinctive Collections: 2FL) Capacity: 10
Reading Room access is by appointment only. To book your visit, please complete the following steps:
- Book a table using the LibCal booking system (below) with the date and time you wish to visit.
- Request the materials you wish to consult via the AEON system: Aeon request form/account
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your booked LibCal seat and materials requested in AEON to ensure that your request has been received.
- Please reserve your Reading Room appointment according to the following collection service schedule:
- Cuban Heritage Collections (CHC): Mondays & Tuesdays
- Special Collections (SC): Monday- Friday
- University Archives (UA): Monday - Friday
NOTE: If you are a researcher not affiliated with the University of Miami, please contact the appropriate Distinctive Collections Dept. for reference/research assistance options.
- Cuban Heritage Collection: email@example.com; 305-284-4900
- Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 305-284-3247
- University Archives: email@example.com; 305-284-8129
Power Available: Yes
The Cuban Heritage Collection [CHC] Reading Room is located on the 2nd Fl of Richter Library in the Roberto C. Goizueta Pavilion found to the left of the main elevator exit.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding