The ARC Meeting Rooms are for current UM faculty and students, seating a maximum of 8.
The Architecture Seminar Room, Rm 130F, contains a large conference table designed by architect/furniture designer George Katsutoshi Nakashima.
Please do *not* use wipes on the Nakashima table surface. Butcher paper has been provided to cover the table and will be changed after each use. Thank you for helping us preserve this unique and irreplaceable piece of furniture art!
The Lakeside Meeting Room. Rm 230Q, contains two large tables seating a maximum of 8.
Please note the following reservation and room use practices:
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the ARC, including in all Study & Seminar Rooms.
- There is a 3 hour limit per individual session with a maximum of ONE Study/Seminar Room booking per day
- If you do not check-in and show up in-person within 20 minutes of the reservation's start time, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Study/Seminar Rooms may only be reserved one day in advance given the high demand for these spaces.
- No food or drink [Water Bottles allowed]
Priority Access is given to Architecture Students and Faculty. Non-Architecture students must vacate the seminar and group study rooms upon request of any Library Staff member.