ALERT: The Richter 2nd Floor will be closed Mon. Jul. 19 - Wed. Jul 21 to reassemble and reset study tables. The 1st Fl will remain open for Quiet Study during this time. The 1st Fl will be closed Thur. July 22-Fri. Jul 23rd for furniture reset, during which time the 2nd Fl will be available for Quiet Study.
- Study Rooms have been converted to single-use only and should be reserved for those who need to actively participate in an online class or Zoom session.
- There is a 3 hour limit for individual sessions with a maximum of 2 study room bookings per day. However, longer sessions can be scheduled by Richter Access Services Staff
- If you do not check-in and show up in-person within 30 minutes of the reservation's start time, the reservation will be cancelled.
- There is an hour padding/buffer in--between bookings based on recommendations from Environmental Health & Safety
- Based on Student feedback and to preserve the health & safety padding between bookings, those with Study Room bookings will need to check out a room key at the Access Services Desk once entering the Library. Keys must be returned to the Desk at the end of your reservation.
- Study Rooms may only be reserved one day in advance given the high demand for these spaces.
- Most rooms include a whiteboard and/or an LED monitor capable of wireless projection from a laptop.
- Laptops are available for checking at the Circulation Desk.
- Please remember to use the provided wipes to clean any study tables and equipment you may use [staplers, printer, computers, etc.]