ALERT: The Richter 2nd Floor will be closed Mon. Jul. 19 - Wed. Jul 21 to reassemble and reset study tables. The 1st Fl will remain open for Quiet Study during this time.
- The Graduate Commons is reserved for use by UM Graduate Students
- You may book a total of 1-8 hours per day - with a max of 4 hours per booking.
- If you do not check-in and show up in-person within 30 minutes of the reservation's start time, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Based on Student feedback and to preserve the health & safety padding between bookings, those with Grad Carrel bookings will need to check out a carrel key at the Access Services Desk once entering the Library. Keys must be returned to the Desk at the end of your reservation.
- The Grad Commons contains 21 quiet enclosed study carrels with shelves, task lighting and power, and 10 individual study tables, each adjacent to power outlets.
- Only one person allowed per carrel or table. Access into the Graduate Commons is by CaneID swipe
- A UPrinter is available.
- Please use the provided wipes to clean your study area and any equipment used [staplers, computers, printers, etc.].
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding