Rm 230Q - Lakeside Seminar Room (Architecture Library: 2nd FL) Capacity: 8
The ARC Seminar Rooms are for current UM Faculty and Students, seating a maximum of 8.
Please note the following reservation and room use practices:
- There is a 3 hour limit per individual session with a maximum of ONE Study/Seminar Room booking per day
- If you do not check-in and show up in-person within 20 minutes of the reservation's start time, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Study/Seminar Rooms may only be reserved one day in advance given the high demand for these spaces.
- No food or drink [Water Bottles allowed]
- For the protection of special collections backpacks and bags are prohibited on the second floor [Laptops, notebooks, textbooks, etc. are allowed]
Priority Access is given to groups of 3 or more.
Priority Access is given to Architecture Students and Faculty.
Seminar and group study rooms must be vacated upon request of any Library Staff member.
Power Available: Yes
Room 230Q, the Lakeside Seminar Room, is located on the second floor of the Architecture Research Center to the far right of the stairway.