ARC Study Rooms are for currently enrolled UM students seating a maximum of two to four.
Please note the following reservation and room use practices:
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the ARC, including in all Study & Seminar Rooms.
- There is a 3 hour limit per individual sessions with a maximum of ONE Study Room booking per day
- If you do not check-in and show up in-person within 20 minutes of the reservation's start time, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Study Rooms may only be reserved one day in advance given the high demand for these spaces.
- Please remember to use the provided wipes to clean any study tables and equipment you may use [staplers, printer, computers, etc.]
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding