Study Rooms 124 and 126 are reserved for individual students in need of a private space in which to participate in a Zoom session.
- These rooms may be reserved for a maximum of 1.5 hours per day.
- If you do not check-in and show up in-person within 30 minutes of the reservation's start time, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Those with Study Room bookings will need to check out a room key at the Access Services Desk. Keys must be returned to the Desk at the end of your reservation.
- Study Rooms may only be reserved one day in advance given the high demand for these spaces.
- Laptops may be available for checking at the Circulation Desk.
- Please remember to use the provided wipes to clean any study tables and equipment you may use [staplers, printer, computers, etc.]
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding