DURING FINALS, RESERVATIONS MAY ONLY BE MADE BY MUSIC MAJORS.
Marta and Austin Weeks Music Library has rooms available for group study or listening activities. These rooms are for enrolled University of Miami students to study in groups of at least two. There is a limit of one reservation per group for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Frost School of Music students have priority access to all Music Library study rooms. Non-music students must vacate group study rooms upon request of any Library Staff member.
- During Reading Days and Finals, bookings may only be made by music students.
- Study rooms close 15 minutes prior to closing time.
To make a Group Study/ Listening Room reservation:
- Select a day from the calendar and click on the time slots for the room you would like to reserve, for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Click Continue to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Review your Booking Details, adding/removing time slots as needed.
- Enter your name and email.
- Optional: Create a nickname for your group reservation and make it easier for everyone in your group to find you, e.g. Sebastian's MCY140 Group. Your Group Name will appear to the left in the Confirmed Bookings box just under the calendar
- Click Submit My Booking when you are finished.
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a link to cancel your reservation if your plans change.
Please be considerate of your fellow students and cancel your reservation if you won't be able to use the room. If you need to cancel your room reservation, click the link in your email confirmation.