DURING FINALS, RESERVATIONS MAY ONLY BE MADE BY MUSIC MAJORS.
Marta and Austin Weeks Music Library has three rooms available for group study or listening activities. These rooms are for enrolled University of Miami students to study in groups of at least two. There is a limit of one reservation per group per day.
- Priority of use is given to Frost School of Music students; other groups may be asked to leave at any time if music students need the room.
- During Reading Days/ Final Exam Days, advanced booking of group study/ listening rooms is restricted to Frost School of Music students.
NOTE: A member of your group must check out the room key from the Circulation Desk in order for your group to use a reserved room. Dry erase markers and headphones are also available for checkout at the Circulation Desk.
Click here to see the full list of study room policies for Weeks Music Library.
To make a Group Study/ Listening Room reservation:
- Select a day from the calendar. Rooms may only be booked 3 days in advance.
- Click on the time slots for the room you would like to reserve, for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Click Continue to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Review your Booking Details, adding/removing time slots as needed.
- Enter your name and email.
- Optional: Create a nickname for your group reservation and make it easier for everyone in your group to find you, e.g. Sebastian's MCY 140 Group. Your Group Name will appear to the left in the Confirmed Bookings box just under the calendar
- Click Submit My Booking when you are finished.
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a link to cancel your reservation if your plans change. Please be considerate of your fellow students and cancel your reservation if you won't be able to use the room.